THE ULTIMATE GOAL, TO EARN YOUR REFERRALS
I am Blessed and thankful to say that literally 95% of my business is by direct referral. I have a great support group of clients that continue to refer me to their friends, family, and co-workers. My goal is to add you to that list. The only way to accomplish this is to earn it! I want you to walk away from the closing of your home, either as a buyer or seller, thinking, "wow that was easy!" Complete satisfaction. Anything less and I'll feel like I failed.
• RE/MAX of Grand Rapids • RE/MAX of Michigan • National Association of REALTORS
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) • Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
• Licensed REALTOR with the State of Michigan since 1998 • Earned the 100% Club Award from RE/MAX 10 years straight • Have averaged 30-35 closed sales per year. 600+ career closed sales
• In top 10% of REALTORS in production by GRAR for 2018
• Awarded the RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award in 2017. Fewer than 23% of RE/MAX agents earn this.
• I work full time in real estate consulting and sales, not part time like many agents
• Ewen-Trout Creek High School. UP of Michigan, graduated in 1985
• Michigan Tech and GVSU majoring in Accounting
• Completed 80 hours of sales training in 1998 to get my license
• Complete yearly State of Michigan requirements for continuing education
• Acquired the ABR designation in 2002 (Accredited Buyer Representative)
• CDPE Designated Agent (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
• Member of the National Association of REALTORS
• Member of the Michigan Association of REALTORS
• Member of the Grand Rapids Association of REALTORS
• I'm a native of Bruce Crossing in the Western Upper Peninsula
• 52 years old and married 26 years
• Two children, 28 and 25 years old
• I'm an avid outdorsman who loves archery and rifle hunting, camping, and hiking
• A bit of a history buff, especially WWII history.